As your local community bank, there is nothing more important to us than the safety and security of the communities and customers we serve as well as the employees who serve you. This has become particularly important in the face of the current Coronavirus outbreak. We would like to take a minute to make you aware of our plans to continue conducting business while keeping our customers, employees and facilities safe.
The following are essential details of the steps we’ve taken thus far:
- The Bainbridge lobby remains open, but we have reduced the size of the customer areas to limit the potential for the contamination of surfaces. If you find yourself feeling ill, we ask that you avoid our lobby altogether. You may place deposits or loan payments into our night drop, which we will check throughout the day. Even if you’re not ill, but you’d prefer to avoid our lobby, remember that you can take care of most of your banking needs from the comfort of your own home. From paying bills to checking balances and making deposits, you can conduct much of your business through our online banking and/or mobile app. If you haven’t signed up for online banking or bill pay or downloaded our mobile app, now is the perfect time to do it so you’re prepared, just in case. Please visit www.rockholdbank.com to enroll.
- We are requiring that any loan or new deposit account meetings be conducted by appointment only. This helps us control the number of people in our lobby at any given time.
- The Chillicothe branch has closed its lobby, but the drive-through lane remains open.
- Please remember that the Bank has two ATMs, one at its Bainbridge location and one at its temporary Chillicothe branch location at 1212 Hospital Road. The Bank is also a member of the Moneypass network, which has over 30,000 surcharge free ATMs nationwide, with several convenient locations in each of the counties we serve.
- Rockhold has also instituted the following precautions to ensure cleanliness:
- Increased emphasis on frequent hand-washing as well the use of hand sanitizer in the event hand-washing is unavailable;
- Shared and/or public workspaces (including but not limited to countertops, desks, and other high touch surfaces) will be wiped down throughout the day;
- Encouraging social distancing and limiting person-to-person physical touching to minimize contact;
- Employees are instructed to stay home when they are feeling sick or to go home early should they begin to feel ill after they arrive at work.
We will notify you via Facebook or our website (www.rockholdbank.com) should there be any changes to these procedures. The situation is very fluid and is changing every day. We will continue to monitor and adjust our plan as needed.
If you have questions or would like further information on any of this, please don’t hesitate to call us at 740-634-2331 (Bainbridge) or 740-773-7625 (Chillicothe). We appreciate your business and are here to answer any questions or address any concerns you may have.
We wish everyone good health throughout this unprecedented ordeal.