Rockhold Bank is proud of our community defenders.
The Rockhold Defender personal checking account was designed specifically and exclusively for Military, Veterans, Law Enforcement and Fire/EMS Personnel. It’s our best account, with a lineup of great benefits and no monthly service charge (with E-statements and a qualifying direct deposit). Thank you for your service!
- Rockhold’s best checking account with access to the most features and services.
$3.95Flat monthly service charge with qualifying direct deposit* ($4.00 $7.95with printed statements)**
- Two WAIVED Overdraft Fees annually!
- ID Theft Protection and Resolution coverage included#
- Mobile Insurance included! (covers smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices)#
- Credit monitoring included!#
- One free check order annually!
- Access to over 30,000 surcharge free ATMs in the Moneypass network
- Free Card Valet app with access to monitor and control debit card transactions
- Free mobile banking access
- Free Internet banking and bill pay access
- Electronic statements included (Seniors 62 and older may elect to receive monthly paper statements at no charge)
- Customer Friendly Overdraft fees
- See full account disclosures for full fee schedules and other terms and conditions
|Account overdrawn amount##||Fee per item|
*A qualifying direct deposit is a single or multiple direct deposits in a calendar month that total $500.00 or more (or $250.00 per month for seniors age 62 and over). The account may be closed at any time with no penalty.
**Eligibility: Law Enforcement - State Patrol, County Sheriff, City Police, Corrections Officers are eligible. Officer must show ID and most recent paystub from employer. Fire/EMS - Must show ID and most recent paystub or letter from township or supervisor (if volunteer). Military/Veterans - Active Duty, Reserve, National Guard, Retired or Veterans of any branch of service. Eligible persons must show ID card and most recent LES (paystub), DD214 or proof of retirement earnings. Eligibility will be verified periodically.
#ID Theft Protection & Resolution, Mobile Insurance and Credit monitoring included for primary accountholder only. Upgrade to Premium plan is available.
##Determination of the overdraft fee is based on the balance of the account after the overdraft item is deducted from the balance and IS NOT based on the dollar amount of the overdraft item. Please ask a Rockhold Bank employee and we’ll be happy to explain in greater detail.