Personal Platinum Visa®
The Personal Platinum Visa® Card from Rockhold Bank lets you choose between a full 1% cash back or the buying power of Platinum benefits.
- Cash Back: Earn cash back on all purchases. You can earn it on groceries, gas, online purchases and everything else you buy. There are no spending tiers or minimums, $35 annual fee.
- Platinum: Give yourself the buying power of Platinum with a low spending rate and valuable card member benefits.
0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first seven billing cycles after account opening. Pay no interest on purchases and balance transfers no matter which card you choose.
After that, a variable APR for Platinum cash back and Platinum accounts based on the Prime Rate.
Business Platinum Visa®
We offer two great business credit card options with a variable APR.
Which card is right for you?
- Cash Back: Earn a full 1% cash back on office supplies, travel, online purchases and everything else you buy up to the first $100,000 in annual spending tiers or minimums, $79 annual fee.
- Platinum: Give yourself the buying power of Platinum with a low spending rate and valuable cardmember benefits.
Manage Your Business Expenses
- Track purchases on itemized statements
- Improve cash flow with added buying power for your business
- Get extra cards for your employees
- Make business purchases around the world
Access Your Account 24 Hours a Day
- Oversee all of your business activity at a glance
- Manage payment options and transactions
- Update your profile information
- Set account alerts to track payments and balances
- Manage your business, anytime, anywhere
The Peace of Mind of Visa® Zero Liability
You only pay for purchases you have authorized on your card. Unauthorized purchases are NOT your responsibility.
The Visa Zero Liability policy covers U.S. issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa, or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholder must notify Rockhold Bank promptly of any unauthorized use. Consult Rockhold Bank for additional details.